Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hey Kids, JLA!

Early on in the blog's run, I would devote a whole day's post to any and all house ads DC ran for Justice League, since I have a love for those old ads that knows no bounds.

Over time, I didn't like how the ads "broke" the momentum of the blog as it went from issue to issue, so eventually I downgraded them to being at the end of a regular post.

But I still love them, so here are all the ones I collected since last November, including a few I found since:
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
sg
...it was a fun ride, wasn't it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, DC knew which covers to pick & draw interest from a young boy in Tennessee, didn't they? Take a great action cover and add in the fact you don't have to choose between Batman or Superman or Green Lantern because you get them all and you have a big reason why I was such a fan of JLA at a young age. (sorry for the run on there)

Anonymous said...

And notice the formulation "WORLD'S GREATEST SUPER-HEROES," years before it was used (and attempted to be claimed?) by the Mego toy corp....

Best,
-Craig W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...